- Three lanes with one auxiliary lane for each direction of travel on State Route 99
- A reconfigured interchange at Clinton Avenue, which includes replacing the Clinton Avenue Overcrossing
- New overhead structures that span the railroad tracks at Clinton and Ashlan Avenues to meet horizontal and vertical clearance requirements of the high-speed train
- Reroute and cul-de-sac local streets to accomodate the realigned freeway and maintain traffic flow
- Infrastructure for the high-speed rail project within these limits
- Closure of ramps at Princeton, Shields and Dakota Avenues
For Caltrans SR-99 Realignment Project updates, please visit their website.